Sun, 02 Mar 2014
This is a site on the World-Wide Web. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
I've divided the website into sections that may act differently. Here's a summary of what's going on with them:
- about: Information about me and this website
- mmm: "Money meets mouth" is where I keep notes on my purchases and the ethics of them.
- notes: Notes I've jotted down that are of high enough quality that I'd actually want others to read them, even if not to think they're the best writing I've ever produced. (Tragic irony predicts that they will become the best writing I've ever produced.) You can think of it as a personal journal or weblog. The name of this section ("Notes you will like") should remind you of March 2004.
- RMAD: Before the last Rainer Maria concert in 2006, I blogged about one Rainer Maria song a day. *longing sigh*
- scribbles: Bits of text flying everywhere. A firehose of href. Stand clear.
There are no comments yet because I haven't figured out a satisfying way to add them. Comments have always been important to me, even when they contributed to one of the saddest years ever when someone called me a Nazi and told me I should die using my own website, and after a while that all really hurt.
Want to contact me? Use email or XMPP.
Want a giant list of ways to reach me? Okay, you asked....
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Github: paulproteus
- Google Talk / XMPP / Jabber: email@example.com
- AIM: paulproteu
- IRC: paulproteus on irc.freenode.net #openhatch
- ICQ: 13123755
- OpenPGP encrypted email: 0x70096AD1 (my key is in the strong set)
- Telephone: (585) 506-8865
- Microblogging: @asheeshlaroia on Twitter and Identi.ca
But ''who is Asheesh''? Asheesh is a work in progress.